Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Isaac Mizrahi Resort 2010

It's times like these that i'd sooooooo fucking wish i had a pussy(and a chest like olga sherer) just to wear fucking dresses. OK fine...there's halloween but that's like one day compared to every other bajillion days. I ain't no tranny so dresses are out of the question until those special days come but omfg i LOVE the dresses in Isaac Mizrahi's latest resort collection. HELLO psychedelic candy prints! omfg the colors! the motherfucking gay colors!!!
Photobucket
oh how gay-orrific no? Fuck those knits from his Fall/Winter 09 collection that i loved, these dresses are IT. well here are my favorite looks. let's start shall we...
LOVE the coat. it's definately a show stopper. i'm telling yeah the prints are the hotness.
Photobucket
oooooh this is soo pretty. Perfect brunch dress no? hey gals, let's have brunch shall we? The first whore to make it to the restaurant looking fabulous makes the others pay! haha.
Photobucket
gawd, this one is fucking hot hot sex. ugh....those bright neon colors! this one is my probably in my top 5 looks here.
Photobucket
looooooooooooook at all that sparkle! hallelujah! the colors too! perfect cocktail dress. oh and the shoes! the SHOES! oh my my!
Photobucket
ok, THIS one is probably my favorite dress of them all. look at all the damn sparkle. Swarovski ain't got nothing on this. jk. but hot dawg god damn! fuck being a boy, I NEED it. Give me olga sherer's body and this dress and major fucking perfection!
Photobucket
Finally a look i could ACTUALLY wear. lmfao. tweed? neonish tweed? neon scarf? loves it.
Photobucket
love the neutral with the neon yellow skirt. I can't help but think of Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2009 when looking at this. whatever, it's stunning.
Photobucket
this one is blah but cute. fuck, i need something neon quick!
Photobucket
and the prettiest gown of them all. 
Photobucket
oh gawd i'm loving it all. I guess neons are still big for resort. PUHLEASE for the love of god, anyone give me the strapless short dress that's sparkly for i don't know what event but it's soo pretty.

3 comments:

Shin said...

so nice :X colourful :]] i love fashion too ^^ nice 2 meet u

Shin said...

colourful :X i love fashion too :]] nice 2 meet u

Shin said...

colourful ^^i love fashion too :P nice 2 meet u ^^ i'm from viet nam