Sunday, June 21, 2009

Proenza schouler resort 2010

I know i can always count on those 2 whores over at Proenza Schouler to deliver something amazing. I'm in LOVE with their latest resort collection. It's sooo me. Fuck everything else, this is probably my favorite resort collection so far. It's easy and simple yet so me. ugh, i need everything, want everything, must duplicate everything..
Photobucket
LOVE the styling. Sure there's gorgeous pieces here and there but the styling at their shows always gives it the finishing touch to their looks. love the tweed looking pants on Daiane...i love it all..
Photobucket
love this look. I'd soo wear it head to toe..
Photobucket
oh gawd... this one is my favorite look of all. the colors plus the black and khaki shorts are so....ugh it's stunning no? where's a fucking sugar daddy when you need one? I mean cmon i'm fucking perfect jailbait. i need this look.
Photobucket
oh ma gawd it's ma gurl Hanne Gaby ya'll. bitch needs to hand me the sweater and the shorts. oh did i mention the bags are GORGEOUS.
Photobucket
LOVED the looks with the cute short jackets paired with shorts and a button up. So me.
Photobucket
ugh..
Photobucket
this one is so simple yet it looks so chic. i love it..
Photobucket
love the vests...
Photobucket
i really like this one too. Looks effortless..
Photobucket
love the splash of yellow..
Photobucket
that's hot no?
Photobucket
omfg it's Aliona. motherfucker is fierce. gorgeus dresses too...
Photobucket
loved the prints..
Photobucket
i'd wear this one in a heartbeat paired with the sunglasses and the bag as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVED the looks with the red/white/blue tie-dye. this one is soo me..
Photobucket
loves loves loves..
Photobucket
Photobucket
oh gawd i need a fucking job stat. Finally a resort collection i love. I need sooo many things here. Fuck chanel cruise, this collection is IT for me. 

No comments: