Tuesday, July 14, 2009

SOLD OUT! omfg....

fucking cunts! Why oh why oh why do bad things happen to me? Looks like this bag i've been eyeing and wanting to buy on topshop is like out. OUT. OUT. motherfucking OUT!
Photobucket
Sold out honey.
 SOLD OUT.
ugh.....you know and it was only 70 bucks and it was blue and pretty and nice and oh so me you know.
Photobucket
i mean why do bad things like this happen to me? I mean is it karma for like making fun of this girl at school the other day who had like GINORMOUS teeth that looked like extinct stones you know..ugh whatever i doubt it's cause of that. bitch needs fucking dental help. ugh LOVED the shape and color...
Photobucket
oooh it even has a long strap....
Photobucket
blah blah blah....
fuck that. Let's just do a fucking H&M bag. no?
I swear that motherfucking bag would look soooooo fucking fierce on me. HELLO i'd sooo max it out to it's full potential..even with tears and marks and all...

No comments: