Friday, August 14, 2009

Blumarine Fall/Winter 2009 Ad Campaign: Edita Vilkeviciute by Patrick Demarchelier

Aren't the Blumarine's Fall/Winter 2009 gorgeous? I mean the collection had alot of color and was skanky chic but oh fuck it i love it and photographing them on a white background is perfect. I mean sure if it was all up to me, i'd get all the outfits on the motherfucking plane to tokyo or NY and photographing on the streets with color and lights and all with a touch of margarita's here and there but oh well, it's called a recession these days. Or lack of thoughts but whatever, the outcome is great. Anywhoo....Call me tacky and skanky(well duh?), but i loved this collection and the ad campaign is fine with me.
Photobucket
Vintage looking much? Gorge...
Photobucket
GOD, Edita makes it loook so effortless no? for fucking sakes, someone send me this whole look below.
Photobucket
loves it.

No comments: