Friday, August 14, 2009

Lesson of the day: This fag needs a fucking car. Preferably a mercedes. K thanks bye.

ugh NEVER EVER EVER go to the "last day" of anything. Take for example today. Being the nice and friendly whore that I am, i promised my friend to go to school on the last day of summer school because supposedly she promised a friend she would go for her and vice versa. I also went because i told her what if her friend doesn't show up so it'd make sense for me to go to accompany her so she wouldn't be alone. Shit, i'd want my friends to do the same for me so I had to do it. Remember, Karma is a bitch ya'll. Well we went and not surprisingly, everybody was leaving the campus and going their own way. I was dressed shitty that day( think t-shirt, cardigan, jeans, sneakers, bag, bracelets so basic yet so blah) so being out in public dressed the way i was was horrible. Anyways, since everybody was leaving, me and my friend decided to fuck everything and leave the school through the front door. To our surprise, the bucktoothed principal of our school was there telling us we couldn't leave and bitching at me when like right in front of our eyes she didn't do much to a couple leaving. Ugh stupid bitch. I made up some excuse telling her we were trying to wait for our friends in the front and our teacher wasn't at our classroom yet blah blah blah. Being the lovely whore that i am, i spoke to her in the loveliest of loveliest voices but NOO, stupid bitch was like "don't talk the way your talking to me. I don't like the tone your speaking to me". ugh. If i could, i'd slap the bitch and give her Oscar De La Renta's number for fashion 101. So we decided to leave the school through the back door and while leaving we saw one of our frienemies and left the school with that bitch. ugh so what does a fag and 2 fags do at 8:30 in the morning on a friday? we head to the motherfucking mall! duh! so we head to the mall but fucking fuck, that shit opened till like...10 is it? all we did for like an hour and a half was get starbucks and sit there and talk. And gossip ofcourse like the dirty school girls we are. OH BOY did i get some new info/411 on everybody. haha. We later went to nordstrom rack and shopped and then headed to the mall and shopped once more. The scary part was that my main friend i was with had to be back to school by the time it ends since her parents are such strict freaks and would kill her if they knew she skipped school. What sucked was we ran out of money by the end of our shopping and had nothing but money left for one bus. Ugh thank god i was there...thanks to me those skanks wouldn't have even seen their next bus rides thanks to my little technique. You see back in the early days of middle school of muah, i would ask helpless poor old men(or fag hags) at the mall for a good ol dollar, but back then i would do it just for fun lol. All i would say is" excuse me sir, do you have a dollar i could borrow for the bus please?". Borrow my ass! lmfao! We FINALLY got enough money from a bunch of guys which took most of our time. Me and my friend finally split our way from our other friend(frienemie is it?) and tried to get on the bus. We then ran, yes RAN with sweat and odor, to our bus stop to take that bus that would leave us right in front of our school. ugh than while waiting at the bus stop i was talking to my friend:
me: eww amy, is that sweat?
amy: yes! i know..eww!
(then these 2 cute guys come walking by and pass us say something like "you sure do know how to please a girl huh?)
lmfao. priceless.
finally me and my friend amy get on the bus and arrive at school by 12:17. Not bad considering summer school ends by 12:20. The day got worser after my mom was bitching at me for several reasons but that's a whole other story.
so what are the lessons of the day? i NEED a fucking car. seriously. I'm an obese 16 year old that can't drive. ugh saying "i'm an obese 16 year old that can't drive" sounds sooo dreadful! I mean i can drive all i need to do is take my tests and my driving classes and were good to go. plus, i'm the only smart bitch in this family so i deserve a nice car. I mean aren't A's and B's in summer school good enough to get a nice black mercedes? loves it right? ugh seeing my sister drive her mercedes makes me sooo jello! I need a car stat. Hopefully within the next month, i'll try to get my license. Hopefully. I mean i'm not reaching for the stars am I? A month seems reasonably. Or else i'll give the bitch at the DMV the best blowjob he's ever had. Gawd HOPEFULLY they don't give me a girl when i have to do my driving test at the DMV. 
WAIT! actually i rather have a female teacher when i take my DMV test. HELLO Fag hag! remember, behind every pretty girl is a prettier fag. Plus, all i need to do is compliment that fag hag's ensemble, say "is that dolce? loves it!" and shit like that, and i'm good to go. Well i'm off to read or do something good with my time. Gawd...i need a cig.
love ya!

No comments: