Friday, December 11, 2009

Chanel Paris/Shanghai Pre-Fall 2010=Perfection

Chanel Paris/Shanghai baby. It's all about the motherfucking luxury isn't it? I don't know if I was having a mind trip at the moment but I was so dissapointed at first but then I came to the conclusion that I incredibly LOVE this collection. Somebody hand me one of the leather pant looks asap! This Chanel collection is pure love!
Photobucket
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the setting. I swear having the collection shown on the Huangpu River with the skyline in the back is just gorge. Modern anyone? The great wall of china would've been soo....Fendi SS08 anyone? Better safe then sorry and the setting gives such an incredible presence within the collection. On the safe side of the spectrum, I find the setting and view to give the epitome of what China is today. Oh so modern.
Photobucket
Loves how the models just come out of the entrance with full on lights. Work.
Photobucket
Now to my favorite part....the collection. Instead of yawning over the resort collection, I'll salivate over this one thank you very much. I still don't get why Abbey keeps opening shows. I mean the bitch is far from Chanel. Now isn't Elsa's outfit the hotness? So gorge! I'd wear it in a heartbeat.
Photobucket
ooh love the suit on Anja. Chic, ofcourse. I love the thigh highs as well.
Photobucket
Karl, mail me this coat...stat! I need the boots as well. And the overload of necklaces is delish.
Photobucket
Give me this coat below instead. It's so me. and the boots. and the green clutch. oh gawd.
Photobucket
This coat is cute. Love the yellow boots more.
Photobucket
oh my god this suit was so sparkly and pretty while watching it in video. Need.
Photobucket
This one's cute. Alrighty.
Photobucket
Work Jessica Stam, Work.
Photobucket
Call me tacky but I love this look. Gorge. I'd wear the pieces seperately though. Nothing like wearing jeans with satin red thigh highs. Oh and I'd remove the gloves.
Photobucket
Karl really nailed it. Especially the leather pieces with the camellias carved into the leather. Ugh give me Denisa's jacket puhlease. Love the necklace too.
Photobucket
ooh I love the suit. Love the tweed color and love the necklace. Cute.
Photobucket
I neeeeed Vlada's outfit like....right now. I'd so wear this in a heartbeat.
Photobucket
LOVE this one as well. I need all the looks with the leather pants like....right now. right now, right now, and right now. Can you say utterly flawless. Can you say they're so me!
Photobucket
ugh....I have no words. So gorgeous.
Photobucket
I need this one below stat! I wanna wear this so badly. Shit, I'll even take it to the mall just to show off. Gorgeous.
Photobucket
This ones pretty too. Love everything about this look.
Photobucket
Ugh, this ones bananas as well. I'm literally dying from flawless overload. I'm like dying. I need this jacket below. Oh and the jewelry as well.
Photobucket
This dress on Freja is cute. I'd wear it out to lunch.
Photobucket
Love the top. Love the earings. I'd wear this to like a business meeting.
Photobucket
Oh I'd wear this one out on sex craving sundays out on rodeo drive to get my self my own richard gere. haha. Katie Fogarty is so working it. Bitch is killing it with this yellow knit dress. Gorgeous. Love the boots too.
Photobucket
Love the color combination in this look. Ugh I need those open toe shoes.
Photobucket
Oh the gorgeous red. You can't do a Chinese inspired collection without the red duh! Sparkle sparkle sparkle baby! Love it!
Photobucket
I wanna wear this too...
Photobucket
Favorite dress out of the whole collection right here ya'll. Send me to the motherfucking Grammy's in this right here right now Karl.
Photobucket
OH.....love this.
Photobucket
Love the blouse. Love the jacket. need, love, want.
Photobucket
Sequins, leather, and Chanel? I love it. ugh....I wanna wear it SO bad.
Photobucket
oooh love the coat! Sparkles so much.
Photobucket
Cozy chic, right Vlada? loves it.
Photobucket
This is another of my favorite looks. Army inspirations never looked oh so satisfying. I love everything about this look. ugh fuck me, Billionaire preferably.
Photobucket
Blue, black, gold.....puhlease switch bodies with me Elsa. Homegurl i need your look.
Photobucket
LOVE...
Photobucket
This one's pretty. I was a little dissapointed with the dresses overall.
Photobucket
So gorge.....
Photobucket
Pretty dress blah blah...
Photobucket
It's sheer. What's not to love? Who cares, I love it. The dress is so making me cream my pants.
Photobucket
ugh....I just died Anja. Just died.
Photobucket
Abbey's dress is my favorite evening dress. Oh the details. Superb.
Photobucket
Well there you have it. I'm giving Karl a 9/10 for this one? What do you think? Imo, It's chic while at the same time having some sort of street feel about it. I definately want me some pair of the camellia carved leather pants with a couple jackets and blouses. So salivating over this.

No comments: