Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Marc Jacobs & Lorenzo Martone, take me with you PUHLEASE!

Oh my gawd holy papi chulo!. I think a part inside of me just died a little. Ugh fuck vegas, fuck NY, fuck paris, fuck milano, THIS is where I want to be right now. Somebody puhlease take me to St.Barts just to be in between Marc and Lorenzo por favor. Shit, i don't even care if I was atleast the little bitch that gets them drinks and lattes(while Lorenzo gives me the usual wink here and there for some one on one action while Marc is making reservations in the room next door).The beaches, the men, the cocks galore, the stretched sands, ugh this is the life....right Marc? Look at Lorenzo...damn look at that fine piece of ass! hold up while I salivate k.
Photobucket
The first batch of photos are from them during Christmas Eve. How unfortunate that I'm all the way in Cali in my bed sick and crying watching Clueless. Yup, I'm sick. boo hooo cry me a river. I gained weight, I'm sick, my throat is sore, fuck my life.
Photobucket
There's three things I want from the pic above:
1. Lorenzo's hot big brazillian cock all over me while Marc watches and holds the stephen sprouse/vuitton towels to cover us up when were having sex to hide us from the locals mkay. Or better yet the bitch can join us for a little 3 way booty call behind the bushes.
2. that damn Vuitton ss08 bag holding all that damn lube! It's so.....calling my name!
3. Lorenzo Martone's big hot cock waiting for me in those marc jacobs speedos + the vuitton bag with the lube + the brand new birken!
ugh my man Lorenzo sure knows how to fill in a shirt. ugh he's sooo sexy. Ugh he could have like 30 stds and I'd still let him fuck me. This. Bitch. Is. It.
Photobucket
aww they even went shopping...
Photobucket
work that damn speedo Marc. Work honey, work. Look at that brazillian ass!
Photobucket
ok seriously the brazillian ass!
Photobucket
oh he's sooo sweet...
Photobucket
ugh Lorenzo's bod! dear god.
Photobucket
Only minor thing I'd change about him is that damn pony tail. It's so annoying but whatever. Trim that thing and were good to go!
Photobucket
And these are from Monday. I have two words everyone: Blue Speedo. Is that a boner I see? Someone's a little excited! Well we all know he'd be even more excited if my obese ass was there.
Photobucket
*sigh*.....
Photobucket
For the love of god, I NEED brazillian cock asap. Actually no, I need Lorenzo's sweaty hot brazillian cock in my butt. I don't know how but fuck I need it. Lorenzo is all the man I need. ugh Marc is one lucky bitch. I wanna go to St.Barts so badly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg Marc that lil whore, he knows how to get da sweeties O.o