Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Rest In Peace Brittany Murphy

My first reaction to hearing the news of Brittany Murphy dying was just basically being "shocked". I mean she was so young and it came as a surprise as to why this all happened. It's a very devastating time for her family and husband and I wish them the best of luck.
Photobucket
She'll always have a special place in my heart. Let's just say we basically grew up together. No, I wasn't able to speak and talk at the time Clueless came out but i've seen the movie at least 100 times per year. It's a classic and a "go to" movie. Imo, one of her best works for me.
She seemed fun, energetic, vibrant, charming, all the qualities that made her such a household name to me. ugh and let's not forget the "my daughter is a tramp" scene from Riding In Cars With Boys(which btw is such a tearjerker. I ALWAYS cry to this movie). Ugh I loved her in this as well....

Rest In Peace Brittany Murphy. Very unfortunate to have this happen but it's safe to say she's finally resting in peace.

No comments: