Friday, December 11, 2009

Rodarte for Target-The damn dresses! The motherfucking dresses!

Never say never. I SO wanna own one of those Rodarte for Target dresses but I know I'd never wear them to anything. So...never say never? I mean I could layer them ala Lagerfeld style with pants or just fucking wear them, ball's out and look fucking pretty cause well...they're pretty. Aren't they gorgeous? I want the blue and khaki one so bad.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Imo, they seem like the only thing closest to what Rodarte stand for. I mean when I think of Rodarte, I think of incredibly dream like dresses and creative and cool knits.
Photobucket
Seriously, I would've loved some knits in here. I mean there's leopard prints and denim...wtf. So not Rodarte. I was deeply wishing for knits but I guess I'll take with what I can get my hands on. Shit, but I really want the dresses. Club days or sister's wedding party occasions for the dresses? haha. I don't give a fuck, I'm trying them on. Gorge, Gorge, Gorge.

No comments: