Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alexander Mcqueen Fall/Winter 2010 Menswear

Ehh Mcqueen menswear collections don't make me swoon & salivate like his womenswear collections but I really liked his latest menswear one. Although I loved the shiny plastic looking (is it patent leather?) pieces & the use of fur, some of the prints were straight up eww. That's why I didn't post them here & instead posted my favorite looks.
love this sweater. Let's wear it with black skinnies, some gold jewelry, maybe one of those bucket hats and some leggings with sneakers? comfy, easy breezy chic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like the cardigan(?!?!)
Photobucket
ooh love the double layered coats/jackets.
Photobucket
The prints are a little similar to Raf's FW08 Jil Sander marble prints, no?
Photobucket
ooh love this jacket.
Photobucket
UGH LOVE the shiny pieces. I need this...
Photobucket
I NEED this coat.
Photobucket
and this coat too...
Photobucket
oh fuck it, this one instead.
Photobucket
How about a 8/10?

1 comment:

Joseph said...

One of the best menswear collections this season. I would in all seriousness wear the mouthpieces. I think they look so awesome.
The shiny coats look vicious, all you need is a knife and you're ready to go.