Saturday, January 16, 2010

Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2010 Menswear

Well hello there! It's that time of the year when Dolce sends out their sweaty muscle bounded men in tank tops, Burberry plays their depressing British music, Prada goes a little pill popping and goes crazy, & Gucci gives a little look at what womenswear will be for the fall. Yup, I'm talking about Menswear Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2010 ya'll! Let's get started with a little fashion brand we all know and love, Burberry Prorsum. Ugh my boyfriend Christopher Bailey deserves a good ol vacay cause ma man did a great job this season. I'm not gonna lie, I'm still not wowed and haven't been wowed in a long period of time but he sure did redeem himself from last season's incredibly dull show. Sure this collection is average and a bit safe but there's definitely gorgeous pieces I wouldn't mind having. Loved the military feel throughout the collection. Let's dedicate this whole damn post to the looks I really enjoyed. I liked the long coats though.
Photobucket
ugh this jacket is to die for *sigh*.....
Photobucket
omfg is this fur? This jacket is gawgeous! love...The question is how the fuck can you NOT love it?
Photobucket
ooh this look is cute. I like the jacket the most. Love the shoes!
Photobucket
The belted looks were cute as well.
Photobucket
ugh my god, this fur looking coat is to die for. Damn, this bitch has got some legs. Mama likes.
Photobucket
Cute sweater. Lets wear it on a casual fresh day at school, no?
Photobucket
Oh I love that it's belted. Love the silhouette. Gorgeous navy color. Love the details.
Photobucket
Love this coat. It's a little Prada SS09, but whatever. Gorgeous color.
Photobucket
I loved the cardigan looks. They're very casual and cute.
Photobucket
Ooooh love this one too. Love the leather. Love that it's belted.
Photobucket
This outfit is cute!
Photobucket
Oh love this one as well. I like the styling here.
Photobucket
Seriously, this collection was purely coats/jackets. This one is fucking fabulous.
Photobucket
The knitwear was stunning. duh. Love the detail especially on these.
Photobucket
Need I say more? This jacket looks soo comfy!
Photobucket
give me this jacket as well mkay.
Photobucket
I'll take this one too. That cream color is absolutely yummy.
Photobucket
Well nothing groundbreaking but definitely a great collection. Let's do......Missoni next? laters!

No comments: