Sunday, January 17, 2010

Isaac Carew at Less Hommes Fall/Winter 2010 Mens

Somebody call my girl Anabela Belikova cause I just found her male equivalent. Meet Isaac Carew, the 6'3 British whore that's my new male thinspiration! First of all, I was quite shocked at looking at his legs while browsing the Les Hommes Fall/Winter 2010 collection not only because their so damn skinny but because they look impeccable! Yes, Judge me or love me, those gorgeous legs are impeccable.
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugh I'm not gonna lie, but I want legs like his so badly! I'm tired of my fat brown mexican thighs that only a man from some wilderness in Africa would appreciate. Those are some gorgeous skinny legs that, you, you, you, you, and me would appreciate no? Remember everyone, thin is in. That right there is thinspiration at its finest. Ugh I'm so going to stop eating all this junk food i've been eating as of late like.....right now. Well I still can't believe my queer ass hadn't discovered him before. I think he reaks of fabulosity. Here are some pics from the previous menswear season.
John Galliano Spring/Summer 2010
Photobucket
Alexis Mabille Spring/Summer 2010. ooh love his hair here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kenzo Spring/Summer 2010
Photobucket
Frankie Morello Spring/Summer 2010
Photobucket
Photobucket
yay he did Roberto Cavalli Spring/Summer 2010
Photobucket
Hermes Spring/Summer 2010
Photobucket
ugh besides hoping to see him at the rest of fashion week in Milan (Miuccia, you fucking reading this?) or seeing him in Paris (HELLO Dries Van Noten material!), I need damn skinny legs like that right there. Umm dietery pill popping sessions anyone? I need to work my legs like.....now.

No comments: