Monday, January 4, 2010

Lets Shop Bitches: Sass & Bide

Ok so it's 5:20 am, I'm watching my girl Britney:For the Record on MTV, and I have a fully loaded debit card I received for Christmas from my lovely parents and what the fuck do I do right now at this time and day? I fucking shop. Yes! Shopped! ugh. I was forsure going to get these paint splashed jeans and maybe a couple of cardigans from UrbanOutfitters but for some reason everytime I go to the checkout section something always pops up that's blank and says 'Internal Server error" or something like that. I was also going to do TopShop but that shit is soo expensive these days. I only buy from there when I feel shallow and have a little something extra in my pockets. So instead, I bought myself these gorgeous Sass & Bide jean shorts pictured below. Aren't they gorgeous? I can seriously wear them with everything.
Photobucket
To be quite honest, I feel a little ashamed of buying them considering I'm not "that" in love with them. Also, there's a thought in my head that I rather have the UrbanOutfitters things but since that little error shit keeps popping up, I guess the jean shorts were the way to go. Whatever, I can't wait to pair the shors with my Dior Homme tee and some cardigan. Oh and maybe some cute lace ups no? And then pile my brown ass with necklaces and bracelets and ornaments here and there!

No comments: