Sunday, January 17, 2010

Missoni Fall/Winter 2010 Mens: Uh Oh!

What the hell is happening at the Missoni casa? oh my fucking god. First they cast the own Missoni family(yes that includes the grandpas, the grandmas, the cousins, the nephews, the babies, and baby mommas, and the oh so fabulous Margherita Missoni instead of a gorgeous Hanne Gaby) and now they're doing a presentation for the menswear?!?! I really hope it's not due to financial issues but it's a little obvious it pretty much is.
Photobucket
I really hope they still do a show for the womenswear, which I keep becoming an even greater fan every season. Ugh, now like every menswear show, let's get to the clothes. Love that she's still sticking to this warm layering formula.
Photobucket
Oh this is probably my fave look here.
Photobucket
Um can you fucking repeat "warmly looking" like 50,000 times?
Photobucket
Love the knitwear. I mean she's done better with her knitwear if you think about the colors and patterns but these are exceptional. They'll sell for sure. Last fall's sweater were way better though. These had this vintage-esque look to them but still felt like "keepers". Love this look below. Lets see...let's wear it on a rainy day to school but let's add one of those beanies from the womenswear Fall/Winter 2008 collection.
Photobucket
ooh love this scarf. I like the overall look. Not really feeling the messenger bag though.
Photobucket
Remove the trousers and let's add some black skinnies and were good to go.
Photobucket
Same with this one, remove the trousers and were doing skinnies or leggings with a pair of khaki shorts over.
Photobucket
ugh this look is to die for. Looks so cozy.
Photobucket
Mick Jagger is that you? I love the striped scarf.
Photobucket
I also loved the fact that Angela took the guys out for a spin. Besides showcasing the collection in who knows where, she took them out in the streets of Milan.
Photobucket
Photobucket
oooh It looks so pretty....
Photobucket
I love the scenery. So beautiful.
Photobucket
ugh this makes me want to go to Milan ASAP. I died ya'll.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the Missoni family! Can I get an amen to Margherita looking the best.
Photobucket
Menswear isn't really my thing so I hope Angela does the womenswear collection flawlessly.

No comments: