Sunday, January 10, 2010

Missoni Pre-Fall 2010

I absolutely love the direction my gurl Angela has been taking for Missoni as of late. She's still sticking true to her formula for the past 3 seasons and making her collections young, layered, and because my vocabulary is deeply weak, i can bascially sum up her collections as just "cool". Now It's prefall season and what mama likes, mama wants. I want EVERYTHING in this collection. The hats, the coats, the dresses, the sweaters, the pants, the knits..ugh it's all so gorgeous. Plus, I absolutely LOVE the styling. I love how she's been able to make this collection look comfortable and cozy while still being incredibly chic and urban. Now if she happens to go in this direction for Fall/Winter 2010 then I'll be the happiest faggot in the whole wide world.
ugh I LOVE the opening look. I love all the layering. Very impeccable. This one's my absolute favorite look.
Photobucket
oooh let's wear this one to an evening event no? Love the different prints mixed together.
Photobucket
Absolutely adore the looks with pants like this one.
Photobucket
Absolutely cozy. Fur trimmed dress? Mama mia, I need it!
Photobucket
omg, omg......I love this one too! It's so chic.
Photobucket
love the jacket.
Photobucket
Damn god Lisanne looks great for this collection. The girl is absolutely breathtaking.
Photobucket
I love the addition of the hats in the styling in the collection. Gives it this "vintage-esque" feel about it. Love this look as well.
Photobucket
Love this one too. The different shades of grays and peach here are gorgeous.
Photobucket
This one's alright.
Photobucket
Now this one is sooo me. Love it...
Photobucket
The styling is seriously perfection. I NEED this look...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Comfortable? why yes. Chic? why yes...
Photobucket
ehh not really loving this dress though..
Photobucket
I Love this one though. The headbands go great with the collection.
Photobucket
Oh this look is cute...
Photobucket
I wanna wear this one asap. Loves it. Probably my second favorite look.
Photobucket
Love love this one too.
Photobucket
ugh this coat is to die for.
Photobucket
I love how this one seems light buy yet layered. Absolutely gorgeous. Another fave look.
Photobucket
And this one I'd wear to the office. Gorgeous.
Photobucket
This one's alright.
Photobucket
Look at all that damn layering! LOVES IT! Definitely in my top five of favorite looks here.
Photobucket
ok this one screams me. Love it!
Photobucket
This one's cute...
Photobucket
Love the dress.
Photobucket
This collection is absolutely breathtaking. The warm colored palette is truly delish. Now, when I find my very own russian papi chulo with a lot of $$ or the fabulous folks at Vogue give me my very own hard paying career job at the offices in Nueva York, then I'll be happy to spend on something here. Seriously though, I desperately want something from this collection. Angela Missoni, puhlease adopt me!

No comments: