Monday, January 18, 2010

My first car shopping experience ever!

and it was horrible :D. ugh I swear i'm never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever in my entire life going to go with high expectations of getting a car the same day. Sure, my mom made it clear and said were "only going to look" so maybe it's my fault I misunderstood what she literally meant but damn, can't a material girl get what she wants? I needed that damn car! Shit, how the fuck am I supposed to get around town for gang bangs? Yes I know, bad photo but it's better than nothing.
Photobucket
oooh I'm finally wearing my new Uggs I got for christmas fyi. Gorgeous. Motherfucking gorgeous. Who ever is reading this, please cross your fucking fingers, toes, dicks, or whatever you can and pray until you start shitting the words hallalujah cause I need a car fast. Ugh I swear from this point on I'm going to be the nice and lovely little boy my family wants me to be and instead stop acting soo.....disrespectful? ugh whatever. Pray ya'll, pray.

No comments: