Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prada Fall/Winter 2010 Menswear

Another great Prada menswear collection by Miuccia. I loved the colors, loved the prints, loved everything about it. I think it's just me, but the hair reminded me of the hair the Oasis band members would sport back in the hey days of the 90's. Whatever. This is heck of a lot better than her previous last 2 collections. The last one I truly loved was Spring/Summer 2009. Let's just say my gurl Mrs. Prada redeemed herself, no? Well I'm just gonna post my favorite looks.
Loved that she used a lot of Khaki. Really like this look below.
Photobucket
This coat is gorgeous. Love the camo print in this collection as well.
Photobucket
Replace the damn pants with a skinnier fitted pants and were good to go. Love the cardigan paired with the coat. gorgeous.
Photobucket
Love the belted cardigans.
Photobucket
the coat por favor....
Photobucket
oooh I'd so wear this one. Love the pink with the orange but it's so refined with the khaki suit. haha.
Photobucket
ugh love this one as well. Love the color combos miuccia did
Photobucket
dear lord, I love this one too.
Photobucket
Love this one too. Love the 3 layers of blue. Shirt, sweater, cardi. and it's belted for slim figures like muah.
Photobucket
Love the print. Love the double collar.
Photobucket
Ugh you should've seen my little debate I had with someone who thought the sweaters were horrible because they made the models look "gay". I was all like "well at least they're thinking of the gay clientele" and then someone was like "the fit just doesn't seem flattering" which I would've responded "Well some of us are blessed with 16 year old bodies thank you very much!" but I just ignored everything and simply said "whatever". I really love the tight sweaters though. They're actually cute and look great. If that's "gay" to them, shit they should check out my full on closet with heels and chiffon blouses. I'd simply wear this to work...
Photobucket
ugh I love this look too. I love the color of the belted cardigan. It all looks so warm and layered but still manages to look effortless.
Photobucket
yeah.....I'd wear this in a heart beat. I love the red colour.
Photobucket
ugh love *sigh*...
Photobucket
Love the whole styling of this look.
Photobucket
this jacket is motherfucking gorgeous. Love the red & blue camo with the black & pink collar.
Photobucket
I'll take this jacket thankyouverymuch...
Photobucket
Luke Worral, is that damn you?!?! Gurl, you leaving mama bear Kelly Osbourne to model Prada? ugh I seriously want a tight sweater....like.....now.
Photobucket
ugh that patent leather(or is it rubber?) coat is gorgeous. I'll take this coat as well. Absolutely perfect for the rainy weather in Cali that's being such a bitch.
Photobucket
Love this collection so much. What other collection should I blog about that I love? Versace? More menswear(and hot models) to come!

No comments: