Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prada Pre-Fall 2010

We'll get to the stunning mens collection in a bit, considering how big and lazy my obese ass is, but holy shit, Prada's womenswear Pre-Fall collection presented on the menswear runway a couple days ago is FAWKING GO-JUS! In the words of my anorexic goddess Rachel Zoe, I died. died, died, died, died, died, died, died, died!
Photobucket
Hallalujah, all those gorgeous colors, prints, and fabrics. There's something so simple about it yet very intriguing at the same time. I love the 70's touch to it but yet it evoked this 90's feel on the runway. I don't know, I'm the worst critic ever but I can basically sum it up as "cool". Shit, anything considered "cool" in my book wins my heart. Ugh if it takes a 50 year old man to fly me away in order to have anything from this collection, then so be it. Yay Lisanne was here. Ugh I'm in absolute awe over the camo prints. They actually look cute. Love the coat on Lisanne.
Photobucket
Love this look right here head to toe. Love the jacket, love the khaki, love the addition of the yellow bag to it.
Photobucket
oh my god, I need this bright pink sweater. Neeeed...
Photobucket
This look is cute. I'd love to see a better look of the skirt though.
Photobucket
Ugh my gurl Dorothea looks flawless. She looks effortless. I absolutely love this outfit. Love the colors and it looks incredibly chic and effortless. Oh and the shoes.
Photobucket
ugh I NEEED this jacket ASAP. Blue is so my color ya'll.
Photobucket
ooh I like this camo print more.
Photobucket
Pink overload? shit, i need this whole look too. Well, I think I'd wear the jacket with some blue jeans or black jeans.
Photobucket
Cozy. ugh need this whole look as well.
Photobucket
I loved the patent coats. This one in particular was gorgeous.
Photobucket
This look is cute..
Photobucket
well lookey who's back! I'll take the jacket mkay.
Photobucket
I'll take this red jacket on Rasa mkay..
Photobucket
Black patent leather? I need this one too...
Photobucket
We'll I'll be sucking dick and selling my organs for something here while everyone's working their blue collar job. Miuccia makes me go weak on the knees ya'll. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. We'll get to Mens in a bit.

No comments: