Thursday, January 28, 2010

Snejana at Chanel Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2010

I'm fucking jealous & only because you look fucking fierce at Chanel. Well hello there homegurl. Ugh GORGEOUS and radiant backstage at Chanel, but the true question is (again): Lonesome blues or why talk when I can draw!
Photobucket
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her looks at Chanel....
Photobucket
thinspo-motherfuckin-ration!
Photobucket
Work it like that damn rent is due tommorow gurl. Ugh, flawless.
Photobucket
She seriously looks so pretty with that hair do.
Photobucket
I NEEED this dress for the Oscars. It's seriously red carpet worthy.
Photobucket
Here's your proof why she got that Shiseido makeup thing.
Photobucket
Ugh I NEED those 2 looks so badly. Shit, I need tweed shorts so badly. She's seriously stunning at Chanel. Perfection. Now can somebody shoot me with a shotgun and reincarnate me as Snejana? Billionaire boyfriends, size 00, and walking Chanel ya'll.

No comments: