Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentino Pre-Fall 2010: I Need Everything!

While every Tom, Dick, & Harry are bitching like bitter queens over a sequined thong, I'm happy to announce that I'm a big fan of Maria & Pier, the designing duo at Valentino. I know, I know, I love those whores over there at Valentino. Their latest Pre-Fall collection is absolutely breathtaking. There's so many fucking dresses I wanna wear....like NOW!
Photobucket
The use of red is terrific but we all know the prize possessions of the collection are the dresses. Give me 50,000 and I'll be happily buying as many dresses here as I can. ugh, I swear my damn prom dress is right here. As always, here are my favorite looks I'd love love love to wear.
ugh I LOVE this dress. It looks great paired with the red tights. The bows are a great addition to it. Is it leather? ugh this dress is pure LOVE. If I see la loca lohan wearing it, I'm going on a killing spree at like walmart mkay.
Photobucket
ooooh Love this! I'd remove the shoulder things though.
Photobucket
This I'd wear asap. Particularly the damn fur. Nothing feels as good as fur does. Ugh, i swear the minute I touch it, I swear I'll die. I love the red leather pants as well.
Photobucket
ugh this dress is so gorgeous. Love the red lace.
Photobucket
ugh god damn, love the leather red trench.
Photobucket
This one's very Oscar or Herrera, no? Whatever, I love it. So sophisticated, so young, so chic.
Photobucket
Hay dios mio, ok this one's very Oscar. It's so fairylike for pretty fairies like muah.
Photobucket
Ok were wearing this one to the streets of LA ya'll. I'll love anything with black leather skinnies.
Photobucket
ugh I seriously need a pair of thigh highs (preferably those flat Chloe FW09 ones cause I'm not about to get murdered at school while wearing some heels). I'll take the coat instead.
Photobucket
I need a simple but not so simple black coat at the moment. This one is perfect.
Photobucket
I'll take the jacket and the platforms.
Photobucket
I need an anorak at the moment as well.
Photobucket
I'll take the sequined pants.
Photobucket
Ugh, I'd wear this look head to toe. So chic.
Photobucket
love the coat.
Photobucket
I NEEEED this dress. You don't understand, this dress is IT. It's fucking IT. I love the rose design on it and the goldish color. ugh ugh ugh ugh, so fucking tempting. Like my girl Flavia says "the shoes....omg the shoes!".
Photobucket
I neeed this look too. That sequined dress is hot hot hot ya'll. I'll take the thigh highs too. Salivating...
Photobucket
This dress is so cute. Love the sequines and the chiffon and the black...ugh..
Photobucket
I'll take this black dress instead. So pretty.
Photobucket
Love this one too. I can see someone like...hmm....Carine or Angelina Jolie wearing this?
Photobucket
Oh and my favorite dress of them all, meet the love of my life. Send me to the motherfucking Oscars in this puhlease. It's SO pretty.
Photobucket
ehh this one's alright.
Photobucket
Well there you have it. Oh, and if you didn't cream your pants or salivate over this whole damn thing, just die. Thanks.

No comments: