Saturday, January 2, 2010

Well hello there Nicole.

Let's start of the wonderful year of 2010 with one of my favorite sluts in the whole wide world, Miss Nicolette Richie. Ugh I haven't seen her in a while but damn homegurl nailed this outfit while shopping the other day. All I have to say is LOVES it.
Photobucket
It's chic and oh so me. I'd wear it head to toe. I don't know if she has a new stylist(remember the Rachel Zoe days?) but I absolutely love her here. Well...I love her no matter what even if she was wearing skyrotting shoulder pads like Lady Gaga. ugh Joel is so fug.
Photobucket
Oooh the flossy flossy....
Photobucket
I have two things to say bitch: Work mkay!
Photobucket
Ugh that James Perse shopping bag reminds me.....I NEED to stock up on t-shirts/tank tops/basics quick. I love her smile.
Photobucket
Ofcourse he HAS to be a gentlemen and open that damn door.
Photobucket
Nicole forever and ever bitches. Shit, Joel's baby momma is wearing no heels and still looks good. Damn.

No comments: