Thursday, February 11, 2010

BCBG Max Azria Fall/Winter 2010

All I gotta say is bravo to Max Azria & Lubov Azria for sending such a chic and easy breezy collection down the BCBG Max Azria runway.
Photobucket
Loved the colors, loved the geometric silhouettes, loved the light layering, loved the styling, loved this easyness simpleness that the clothes had. Over all it was a great collection. To be quite honest, I don't know, but it seems to me that individually some pieces are a bit ok. I think it's the styling that's making me salivate but whatever, i'm loving the collection in all. Well let's start with my favorite looks for muah muah muah:
Ooh ma gurl Anastasia opened. She looks flawless. I LOVE her look.
Photobucket
I love this outfit on Sigrid. I love it's easyness but yet the color palette is so salivating.
Photobucket
Love the top..
Photobucket
ooh this dress is cute. Love the details on it. Btw, I so wouldn't suck dick for these shoes. They're a little dissapointing.
Photobucket
ehh this dress is nice on Dorothea...
Photobucket
ooh I LOVE this look on Jacquelyn.
Photobucket
I'll take this vest/top on Patricia.
Photobucket
this one's cute as well...
Photobucket
love love love this look...
Photobucket
ooh I love this one too....
Photobucket
ugh I need this dress with the sheer long sleeve shirt under it as well.
Photobucket
love this look on Katie. Btw, did ma gurl Katie Fogarty gain weight?
Photobucket
ugh I love this one too...
Photobucket
ugh so cute....
Photobucket
Oh this one's great on Shu Pei...
Photobucket
ehh I like the longer silhouettes but I really hope it's not a trend..
Photobucket
this dress on Abbey is flawless...
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugh I need this top..
Photobucket
I'm absolutely in love with the sequined dresses. Particularly this one on Sigrid..
Photobucket
Love this dress as well. So chic.
Photobucket
My my...this one is SO gorgeous.
Photobucket
Well that's BCBG Max Azria Fall/Winter 2010 from me to you. I love it. It isn't as mind blowing as the Spring/Summer collection but I'm really liking it (this is the time where I Imagine ma boo Channing Tatum to arrive any minute now carrying racks of this shit closer to me). Delusions, delusions, delusions.

No comments: