Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Burberry Prorsum Fall/Winter 2010: GORGEOUS!

Photobucket
Now this is what I'm talking about. Christopher Bailey sent out such a luxe yet cool and modern collection for Burberry and I'm lusting over everything. The shoes(my favorites were the buckle shoes with the shearling material inside) had just the right amount of factors to make it such an "it"shoe of the season and the outerwear was probably the 'crem de la crem" of the whole collection. It was military while not literally looking military and it was somewhat sexy with those thigh highs. It was also somewhat aviator-ish. I thought it was cool with how everything was styled and how every look was composed of collectible pieces that I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to own a single piece and place it right into their own closets. Plus, the use of color was great with shots of mustard yellow & electric blue that didn't make the color palette of olive green & navy blue not boring at all. If I owned one any of those jackets right now, I would easily pair it with a grey t-shirt with one of the shearing jackets and some jeans paired with the buckle boots with a little touch of gold bling in the form of a bracelet and I'd look like the hottest bitch around town ya'll. I'm loving every little thing about this collection. Here's yours truly's favorite looks:
ugh I love those fantastic shearling jackets while being paired with these pretty chiffon dresses and then having those fantastic thigh highs. Love this look a lot.
Photobucket
I love this one as well from head to toe. It's so me.
Photobucket
I NEED this jacket...
Photobucket
this one's cute...
Photobucket
ugh I'll take this damn jacket and the bag...
Photobucket
I love the styling of this look. The dress looks cute and that shearling jacket needs to me mine asap.
Photobucket
I also love that many looks look so put together and look so chic while remaining interesting. Lalalalove this one on frida..
Photobucket
Love everything here....the python thigh highs..the big ass shearling coat...the cardi under it..
Photobucket
ooh this look is kinda sexy. Atleast bloodsucking Ranya looks damn good. I love that damn cropped jacket and the whole styling and that damn gorgeous mustard bag...dear lord I NEED this whole damn look..
Photobucket
This one's a bit Prada fall/winter 2009, no? Anyways, I'll take the jacket. Perfect for the rainy cold weather here in cali..
Photobucket
omfg I love this mustard yellow cropped jacket. I NEED it. Love the styling here...
Photobucket
I love the navy pieces being paired with the thigh highs.
Photobucket
omg I love this one on Rasa a lot. I'd wear this one asap.
Photobucket
I'd wear this look on Freja all together asap too. love love love!
Photobucket
love this electric blue coat..
Photobucket
ugh I neeeeeeeeeed this whole look on Abbey.....i love the jacket...
Photobucket
this coat is nice...
Photobucket
i neeeeeeeed this damn fur coat. neeeeed....
Photobucket
oooooh loves this pony skin coat on Sara...
Photobucket
loves the styling...
Photobucket
everything is so chic here....
Photobucket
love this cardi....
Photobucket
love this lace jacket...well everything about this whole look...
Photobucket
ooh i love this a lot and it looks soo fab with those booties...
Photobucket
neeeeed.......
Photobucket
oh I love this!...
Photobucket
ugh gorgeous gorgreous...
Photobucket
this one looks so chic and effortless...
Photobucket
ugh *swoons*...
Photobucket
i'll take this jacket....
Photobucket
love love love this jacket on frida...
Photobucket
I'll this whole look....
Photobucket
ugh this jacket looks fucking amazing...
Photobucket
oh my my! the damn coat...
Photobucket
Don't even get me started on the shoes. I'm absolutely salivating over those thigh highs..
Photobucket
but my favorite shoes were the buckle knee highs. ugh GORGEOUS
Photobucket
I loved the bootie version as well. I swear, those are hot!
Photobucket
As for bags, the only one's that caught my eyes were the studded clutches. They're perfect for covering my goodies while going to the clubs.
Photobucket
Overall, GORGEOUS collection by Burberry. Definitely one of my favorites. One of my highlights of the season.

No comments: