Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chanel Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2010: The Hotness

First off all, I'm SO late about blogging about this collection (I'm blogging the other one's when I have time even though it's the FW season now so whatever) but late is better than never, no? Anyways, someone out there is going to fucking hate me for saying this (Like I give a fuck, unless you're one hot piece of ass from Brazil) but I think this is probably one of Karl Lagerfeld's best collections for Chanel since ever! Yes, since ever. Don't hate, appreciate it cause this collection is the hotness. It's SO me.
Photobucket
ugh I'm in love with everything. Saying everything is flawless is an understatement. This collection has me floored. Yes, motherfucking floored. I loved the suits. Especially the use of grey, pink, coral, powder blue, pastels, metallics,... I basically loved every suit. I also loved the dresses. They were so light and seemed like they came out of a fantasy. The dresses looked so magical. I mean I really want one or two for me to wear to my wedding. It all was so breathtaking. The venue complimented the collection perfectly. Everything was so beautiful. It was certainly a breath of fresh air coming from Lagerfeld considering I haven't loved a RTW collection since seasons ago. This felt very modern yet it still remained very Chanel. It was all very romantic but there was this space-age thing to it all. Anyways, let's shutup and go on with my favorite looks from the collection mkay:
I loved the fact that instead of skirts, Karl replaced them with shorts for the suits. It looks very cute.
Photobucket
ugh this one is so pretty. So chic.
Photobucket
ugh I need this suit on Kasia. I love the silver gloves.
Photobucket
I love love love this double breasted suit on Jacquelyn. It simply looks amazing styled with the shoes and gloves.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ooh lindsay looks stunning.
Photobucket
Love this purple coat on Anja.
Photobucket
Stunning pastel suits. Pretty in pink ya'll.
Photobucket
ugh I'd so wear this one right here...
Photobucket
LOVE this suit on Jac. Love the sequined bow and the sequined belt and all paired with the gloves as well. I fucking need this look.
Photobucket
I NEED this one too. I'm loving yellow at the moment and this suit is SO me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gorgeous *sigh*...
Photobucket
I need...
Photobucket
omfg all those sequins! GORGE.
Photobucket
LOVE this look on Liu. I'd wear it in a heartbeat.
Photobucket
this one's pretty...
Photobucket
HELLO! ok..ok...probably my fave day wear look here right here...
Photobucket
Photobucket
stunning...
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugh this dress is so pretty...
Photobucket
I love this one on Denisa..
Photobucket
this one's so pretty....
Photobucket
this one's alright...
Photobucket
this one's nice..
Photobucket
oooh this one's cute...
Photobucket
ugh I'll take this one on Anja. The color and the shape are perfect.
Photobucket
This dress is so glam but yet elegant.....
Photobucket
love this one on Lindsay. The details are amazing. Such a cute party dress.
Photobucket
oooh gorgeous...
Photobucket
Love this one too..
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugh I love the use of the silver sequins on the gowns.
Photobucket
Were wearing this one to the Oscars mkay!...
Photobucket
oooh gorge!.
Photobucket
love this one...
Photobucket
ugh this dress on Heidi is fucking amazing...
Photobucket
I really really REALLY love this dress on Jacquelyn but I would've either tried it on a different model or edited how it it looks around her hips.
Photobucket
this one's for my grandma...
Photobucket
this one's so pretty...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugh were wearing this one instead to the redcarpet! PUHlease send me to some red carpet even in this dress! perfection! I love all that chiffon and then it has those purple sequined bows on the shoulders. ugh, gorgeous.
Photobucket
and then were wearing this one to the Oscar awards. This one with the Lara's dress are my two favorite dresses from the collection
Photobucket
Oh, and add this one as well. I have no words...ugh ugh ugh. Gorgeous. Look at that sequined top and that chiffon skirt!
Photobucket
more gorgeousness...
Photobucket
The wedding dress is SO lackluster..Shit, even Baptiste's suit is better.
Photobucket
Don't even get me started on the details. They're breathtaking...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The shoes are gorgeous.
Photobucket
The hair was even more fabulous. The colored streaks in the hair complimented with the bows looked marvelous. It all looked very minnie mouse, no?
Photobucket
Overall, I'm head over heels for everything here. I really hope Karl does something as amazing as this for the upcoming ready to wear collection.

btw: I've been contemplating about putting colored streaks in my hair like at last season's shows like Proenza, Giles, and now Chanel. Don't even tell me about me looking like a r-tard, but I think it'll look pretty on muah. no?

No comments: