Thursday, February 4, 2010

Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2010

It's Dior, It's Dior by John, It's Dior by John Galliano that hasn't distinctly changed since ever. Whatevs, I like it.
Photobucket
Another "typical pretty" collection with "pretty dresses". Remember those dramatic Dior by Galliano collections? yeah, me neither. All that damn powder shit I sniffed back in the day has fucked up my memory stick in my head or either it's been DAMN too long since a outstanding Dior by Galliano collection. Anyways, ugh, let's pretend that Flo opened the show because a) she looks like a mini gisele & b)she has a pink jacket HELLO!
Photobucket
oooh Karlies outfit is cute.
Photobucket
ugh I love Alla. work it bitch.
Photobucket
ooooh Kasia I love you! btw, her arm looks a little big no? or is it just the pose? I love her cruella de ville hair on her.
Photobucket
ugh Olga fucking owned her look. Love it.
Photobucket
oooh this look is soo pretty!
Photobucket
ugh I'll take this dress too..
Photobucket
ugh forget the white one on Frida, I'll take the lemon yellow one on Siri..
Photobucket
ugh I LOVE this look on Anna. Bitch worked that damn tranny makeup.
Photobucket
this look is cute.
Photobucket
this one's pretty. I love the necklace though.
Photobucket
I LOVE this look. It looks so delicate & soft.
Photobucket
Ugh I need this jacket. Love the color, fabric, & embroidery. This has to be my fave jacket/blouse from the collection. It's so pretty.
Photobucket
ooh I love this look on Vlada too.
Photobucket
Love the details on this coat. Love the embroidered sash attached to it on the side. Really beautiful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love this...Love the colors...
Photobucket
oooh this dress is SO pretty. I love the purple with the teal..
Photobucket
Love the colors on this gown..I love the shape..
Photobucket
I absolutely adore this gown on Lindsay. Stunning.
Photobucket
I love this gown soo much. Shit, this is the damn dress I'm going to be wearing when I get engaged to my russian millionaire. It's flawless. I love the colors on it. ugh, Magda looks perfection in it.
Photobucket
OH i LOVE this gown on Liu. I love the blue color.
Photobucket
Yay, Georgina is back ya'll. It's about damn time gurl! Anyways, I love her dress. Love the raspberry color. I love the bow on the bustier.
Photobucket
This dress is so pretty as well.
Photobucket
Overall, it was a nice collection by Galliano. It's times like these that fashion houses require things to be made that will definitely sell. I can definitely see those gown sell like hot cakes. For beauty, I'm giving it a 8/10 but for being innovative, I'm giving it a 5/10. Galliano really needs to get with the program about what "modern" really means in the real world and needs to stop with looking at the past. It's too redundant.

No comments: