Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Gilt order is here..& What Would I Wear Today?

Yay yay yay..something materialistic for my heart. My gilt order finally arrived to my lovely ugly ass casa.
Photobucket
I ordered this gorgeous marc by marc jacobs colorblocking sweater that has the colors orange, navy blue & black. Think that Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2010 dress Siri wore, but with the colors I mentioned. Only minor flaw is that it fits a tad bit big on me. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when ordering a medium, in mens, when it came to that damn sweater. ugh. Anyways, I love this thread on The Fashion Spot called "What Would You Wear Today" and since I hope to become a stylist by day and a whore by night as my career in the city of nueva york by the time i'm 21, I always look at different outfits from different collections and pick what I'd like to wear. So i think i'm going to start doing that shit here on my blog as well. Here's today's outfit I'd like to wear:
Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 2008 outfit + bracelets & bag by Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2007.
Photobucket
Now isn't that damn gorgeous? There's nothing like bling bling like a big ol' golden bag and big ol' silver bracelets added with such a minimalistic color palette.

No comments: