Sunday, February 28, 2010

N21 Alessandro Dell'Acqua Fall/Winter 2010: I NEED

omfg I'm in LOVE with this collection and I'm so glad Alessandro Dell'Acqua is back on the fashion week schedule.
Photobucket
Unfortunately, he lost the rights to his name but that didn't stop the man from having his new label go at it and named right after his lucky number (plus it's the day he eats cake too). Considering it's a comeback after skipping last season, I think he did a great effort for his new label. It wasn't anything over the top but it had the right amount of qualities that made this such a stellar collection for me. I'm absolutely in love with the styling. Especially the khaki's paired with those chic poplin blue button up shirts and then paired with such gorgeous shoes that had just the right amount of color to make the whole look lust-worthy. There wasn't necessarily a theme, but it was more about a collection of cool looking day clothes and that's what I loved about it. The styling was spot on and the cast was perfect. Here's my favorite looks:
omfg Kasia opened! YES! I love her dress. I've been khaki lately and I'm loving that it's so minimal.
Photobucket
ugh I love love love this look right here on Iselin. I love that powder blue paired with that cute jacket and then those awesome heels in a shade of rassberry pink.
Photobucket
ugh I'd so wear this one asap too. It's SO me. I'd so pair it with one of those burberry clutches from this season.
Photobucket
oooh this one is so chic & sexy. loves it.
Photobucket
I neeed this leapord coat on Magda...
Photobucket
I love how this is so put together. I need this fur coat and heels....
Photobucket
this one's cute..
Photobucket
oooh I love this! love love love....
Photobucket
This jacket is gorgeous and I love it being paired with such a pretty chiffon dress in pastel blue with ruffles..
Photobucket
this one's so gorgeous...
Photobucket
ugh I love this coat....I'll take this one with the shoes as well...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I loved the use of the violet..
Photobucket
Photobucket
love this...
Photobucket
let's wear this one too......the the office on a casual day?...
Photobucket
Oh i love this....and the use of the feathers...
Photobucket
gorgeous sheer dress...gorgeous....
Photobucket
ugh there's so many things in here that I know would go perfectly with my wardrobe. So glad to have Dell'Acqua back.

ps. my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and their like it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you but I have to charge..
ugh you gotta love the damn music at Dell'Acqua. I can't wait till the full show video comes out so I can rip that shit and work ma legs down the school hallways

ps. DAMN Kasia owned that shit! and Magda too.

No comments: