Thursday, February 11, 2010

Richard Chai Love Fall/Winter 2010: Cool For Those Laid Back Days

It's Richard Chai time sluts. You gotta love Richard Chai. If you don't, slap yourself with the nearest dildo mkay. ugh, love love love!
Photobucket
Apparently, he's showing his "Richard Chai Love" line instead of the usual established line. Whatever that means. Anyways, I'm absolutely loving this season's collection. I feel oh so oooy goowy inside considering I loved last season & now i'm loving this season to. Progression honey, progression is key to winning my heart. Plus, this season was all about this slouchy, grungy, easy, cozy, layering with a little bling here & there. Well here are my favorite looks, courtesy of Catwalking:
Photobucket
Oh i love the shirt being paired with this long jersey dress. WEll hello there's Frida!
Photobucket
Oh i love this look. Love the coat, love the simple styling, love it's effortlessness, love the combat boots, love the red, love the leggings, love love love...
Photobucket
ugh love the styling of Suvi's look. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! btw: homegurl never looked so damn asian!
Photobucket
this dress is cute..
Photobucket
ooh love the layering on Hanna. very cute.
Photobucket
ugh I love this look on Elsa from head to toe. Bitch is fucking gaw-jus. I'd wear it head to toe.
Photobucket
I'll take the coat & the pants mkay...
Photobucket
ooh I love this. Sorry Kamila, but I'm borrowing this look when you're done mkay? Lets see...oh ok, i'd wear it on one of those "i'm feeling lazy but i wanna feel cozy, effortless, & chic at the same time with a mo'fucking red lip to make it classy sassy" days.
Photobucket
I hate the skirt..it's too 90's, no? Oh well, I'd wear everything else. Glad to see my gurl of the moment, Anabela back after skipping Paris last season.
Photobucket
oh I love this whole on Sara. Very cute & chic.
Photobucket
ugh love this as well. I love the green army color. I'm also loving the button down with the sheer sweater paired under it.
Photobucket
This one's cute too on Iris.
Photobucket
I'll happily take the vest & the sweater under mkay?
Photobucket
I liked this look at first oh Meghan but when I dissected every piece individually, it all seemed to old. The dress, for instance, looks like some dress my sista's would wear to some quincenera in the 90's. Ugh NO, no.
Photobucket
I'm loving this look on Alla. Love the fur especially.
Photobucket
Oh I love this look a lot on Marina. Very grungy but yet chic. ugh layer layers layers.....
Photobucket
Loving this one on Shu Pei. I'd seriously wear it head to toe. The grey with the khaki with the leggings with the red lips with the leather jacket with the combat boots with that print under come all together into this one chic look. NEED.
Photobucket
Ok, I'd wear this one head to toe too.
Photobucket
I'll take the cardigan. I actually like the skirt in this look. It all works together well.
Photobucket
This one's probably my favorite look of all. I mean it's simple with the grey sweaters but then it's very eye catching & fun with the sequined pants.
Photobucket
Well there you have it. Definitely a great start to NY fashion week. Now this is the shit I'd wear on those relaxing days. Laid back, youthful, & easy breezy chic.

No comments: