Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentino Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2010: Pretty In Pastels & Neons

Late, as always, but I'm probably in the minority in absolutely loving this collection. Very, very, beautiful.
Photobucket
All those pastels and neons with the ruffles and sheers created such a beautiful collection. I know everyone is hating it because "it's not very Valentino" but honestly...who cares?!?! I mean, they're new designers and obviously they're not Mr.Valentino so it's not what it's going to be. It's a fresh of breath air into the brand and I think it's quite beautiful. I sure miss the typical Valentino, but I'm floored by the new designers and their attemps at pushing youth and such creativity into such a powerful brand. Imo, I think they're doing a terrific job. What I love about this collection is that it's so different than what I'm used to seeing at Valentino and it's very youthful. It's very colorful, fun, young, and has an energetic touch to it. I'm in love with everything and it's all so me. Seriously, this collection & Chanel are my faves for the couture season. I SO wanna wear everything. Everything looks so fun & cool. Well...to me personally. Anyways, let's go on with my favorite looks:
I'm so glad Jac opened. She's such a fierce bitch and she's only 16! UGH! I LOVE her dress. I'm loving the use of neon throughout the whole collection. Just mo'fucking beautiful!
Photobucket
ooh this one oh Hanne is SO pretty! love the coral pink.
Photobucket
I actually think this one's really cool and fun...
Photobucket
ugh this dress on Kasia is gorgeous! tdf!
Photobucket
I NEED this jacket on Elsa. Beautiful. This one's my favorite look. That jacket seriously needs to be in every couture editorial.
Photobucket
ugh this one on Sigrid is so pretty!
Photobucket
love the jacket...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ugh this jacket is to die for....
Photobucket
oooh cute party dress...
Photobucket
oh I love this whole look in all. Gorgeous party dress. I love the sheer metallic leggings/pants. ugh I need everything in this look...
Photobucket
ooh great jacket..
Photobucket
cute dress...
Photobucket
ugh this dress is so pretty! Reminds me somewhat of the SS10 collection though...
Photobucket
The details on this coat on Shu Pei are fabulous!
Photobucket
love the dress....
Photobucket
omfg, Gorgous!...
Photobucket
oooh this one seems fun...
Photobucket
I'd wear it all...period...
Photobucket
omfg I'd SO wear this one on Chanel Iman too...
Photobucket
Well hey there Alice Dellal! Love the dress....The dress is so sexy yet motherfucking gorgeous...
Photobucket
ooh perfect amount of beading on this one...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Need the jacket & pants....
Photobucket
love love love...
Photobucket
omfg, I want a wig with long brown hair & bangs and this dress with gold accessories to wear t the oscars! I LOVE this dress. The brown tiers with the hits of neon yellow...ugh beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugh this one is so fabulous. Neon yellow is definitely my favorite color of the moment.
Photobucket
I really wish I could see the clothes in person or atleast try it on with music playing in the background so i sashay away. Well, since we can't, we have detail shots. The draping with different colors is beautiful.
Photobucket
ugh I LOVE that jacket on Elsa. I neeeeeeeeeeed it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love the shoes as well.
Photobucket
ugh these are so pretty...
Photobucket
I love the accessories. Especially these two cuffs:
Photobucket
One of my top collections of the couture season, no doubt. I want everything! Haters to the left ya'll mkay. I love what that duo is doing at Valentino and it's such a breath of fresh air. Cheers to them and hoping for them to not disappoint me for their upcoming fall/winter 2010 collection.

No comments: