Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Vogue UK March 2010: Alexa Chung by Alasdair McLellan

Wwwwwweeeellllllll......love the blazer, love the ralph lauren jeans, love the bitch, but I hate that the chanel clogs are so prominent in the shot. Ugh, and I would've made her pose a tad bit differently.
Photobucket
Those ralph lauren jeans are fucking haunting me. I neeed them like...now. Anyways, besides the cover, I'm loving this issue. The editorials are spectacular. Let's start off with Patricia's editorial. I love this whole sweet/pastel thing about it. Homegurl is fucking fierce. Probably my fave editorial in the issue.
Photobucket
ugh love her in the lanvin..
Photobucket
yes....yes..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Love the colors here...
Photobucket
omfg this shot is so pretty...
Photobucket
this one's my Mac's background...extravangazaaaa!!!
Photobucket
Bunny looking Sasha is here too. Her ed is straight up love. Also very dreamy..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Depression chic? love love love..
Photobucket
And my favorite clit muncher, Freja, makes a camoe as well. ugh I love it when she does editorials. She can seriously model. Ooooh love her in the versace.
Photobucket
i'm liking these pants...
Photobucket
ugh I love this shot of her in the mcqueen shoes and pucci dress. Gurl, you lookin flawless.
Photobucket
Overall I'm thinking of getting the issue. The content so outshines the cover. Plus i've always despised Patricia until now. I think it's a sign from heaven.

No comments: