Saturday, February 13, 2010

Who Needs BCBG Max Azria When You Have Jason Wu..Am I Right Taryn Davidson?

Remember how I bitched the other day cause my gurl Taryn Davidson didn't get booked at BCBG Max Azria? Well forget them, cause who needs them when you're getting booked for Jason Wu!! YUP, that's right...Miss Obama's Jason Wu. *Edit: Don't you hate when black people or just people in general ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS mention Michelle Obama when talking about Jason Wu? We get it....she wears his clothes. Shit, even Tiffany & Lauren from Wall Street wear his shit too. Ugh, even my mama wears that shit when it's 80% off. Okay. * Anyways, Yay. How many times must I slap each and everyone one of you for not understanding how pretty Taryn looks on the runway!?! Look at her at Jason Wu, LOOK AT HER!:
Photobucket
I mean she's skinny, young, fresh faced, effortless, stunning..what more can you ask for? Btw, isn't that chiffon dress GORGEOUS? This bitch needs another good season. Remember Fw09 when she did Chloe & McQueen? Yeah...I did too. And she only did Adam Lippes last season. Flawless......
Photobucket
So yeah, I wanna see her at Chanel & Balenciaga & Louis Vuitton & Cavalli and blah blah blah. OH and she needs a major ad campaign from a major fashion house. LIKE...NOW. Well I'm raising my glass full of oj & vodka and wishing Taryn to a fabulous season. Hopefully, better than that bitch Iris.

No comments: