Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dolce & Gabbana Fall/Winter 2010

Photobucket
same old same old from Dolce this season. You know, I actually like this collection. It's not fashion forward and it's not pushing any boundaries but I can recognize a beautiful collection when I see it. It's the second time Stefano & Domenico go back to their italian roots and I don't blame them. Every outfit was chic and impeccable from head to toe and the all the girls looked so elegant, chic, and sexy. I love how sexy but sophisticated those jackets plus the pantless looks were while those satin, floral, and velvet dresses were incredible chic. Plus, the coats and the little cute outfits with the skirts and jackets were just fabulous. And the use of the lace and polka dots was just spot on. Here are my favorite looks I'd wear if my papi chulo had thousands to spare and with my gurl Natasha opening:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and ofcourse the now oh so quintessential Dolce finale with all the girls working those hips all together...
Photobucket
Gorgeous. Hopefully, they'll step out of the box next season.

No comments: