Monday, March 29, 2010

Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2010 Casting

Let's make this our last post of the night. Its 1:38 in the morning and I need my beauty sleep and some good ol dreams of getting barebacked by a bunch of football players so here's my post on my thoughts of the Vuitton casting. As if you didn't know, the trend this season was curvy, or basically putting every fucking damn model (Kurkova, Doutzen, Adriana) on top shows whic included Vuitton this season (somebody, yes dick slap Marc Jacobs. and yes, that means you Lorenzo and not when it's fucky fucky times). While every whore is drooling over every other VS model working the hell out of those 50's dresses, my particular favorites at Vuitton are definitely Noemie Lenoir and Rosie Huntington-Whitely when it came to "top models", who I both love dearly and who both never bore me. To me, they were the baddest bitches there.
Photobucket
Anyways, besides them, I loved the typical runway girls like Natasha, Kasia, Mariacarla, Edita, Trentini, Iselin, Maryna, Stam, Bianca & Lily (homegurl made a special appearance!). I'm also loving some of my favorite new faces were there like Hind Sahli, Bregje Heinen, Rasa Zukauskaite, & Hanna Holman (from left to right)
Photobucket
Gotta love that diverse cast, no?

No comments: