Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nothing like a good ol binge

So, what the fuck does it mean when a fag like myself is awake at 12 in da morning with his assistant bitch in charge(she has the car. Go figure) while spreading his faggotry from windows at mcdonalds to popcorn stands at the movies? It's no other than binge time ya'll! ugh, last friday me and the homie from another lomie (omfg did that rhyme? ok, sistah from anotha mistah) were hanging out cause oh golly geez we haven't like hanged out like the friends we are. Before that, me and a couple of homegurls from school went to this burger place to eat after school but unfortunately I was just stuck in awe struck while everybody at the table ordered from fries to burgers just because all I had was $5.00 with me (ugh, my mom took my damn debit card! that's the last time I'll go over that shit just for a marc by marc sweater). Anyways, after lunch my sister picked me up and dropped me off home all alone while a took a quick nap. From that quick nap, I was knocked the fuck out but I woke up anyways cause some blonde twin called me just to tell me she was on her way to pick me up. From there, we just went to the movies. Oh did I mention we saw the Runaways? I swear Kristen Stewart can't act AT ALL! Even if the bitch was some doo doo mama and was working those broadway halls like the electric bills were due tomorrow, Kristen STILL wouldn't convince the audience. Anyways, less of that sweaty betty and more of muah! By the way, what the fuck is up with not being able to take outside drinks into the movie theater? Some us of just love coffee drinks and some of us shouldn't be rejected like THAT from entering. Anyways after shits & giggles in movies, we went out for a some luxurious dining ala britney spears at mcdonalds ya'll.
Photobucket
eww I look so gross...
Photobucket
all about that damn jaw hun..
Photobucket
I was "supposedly" on a diet, so all I got was a coffee.
Photobucket
before that I had a popcorn and ate that all by myself. Now go figure why I ordered the coffee. I then went home, and slept like the little princess that I am.

No comments: