Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thinspiration Slut Of The Day: Ali Stephens! &....What Would I Wear Today?

Today's thinspo slut of the day to help me lose weight is Ali Stephens, my original favorite Chloe girl (well before that whole Coco Rocha route she went through). I don't know how the fuck I got this picture (ok I lied, don't ask but I searched terry richardson pictures after that whole chaotic mess he's having with Rie Rassmussen just to see how revolting his work is and lo and behold I found Ali looking like the fiercest nerd ever). Doesn't Ali looked so gorgeous here though?!?!?
Photobucket
ugh look how skinny those damn arms are. Ugh where weightloss when you fucking need it. But before we get into our creepy anorexic ways, look how flawless her face and expression are...gorgeous. That shit right there is so my new desktop mkay. Anyways...for our "What Would I Wear Today" segment were doing............Heatherette? I wish!!! eww no, let's get professional ya'll:
Chloe Spring/Summer 2010 look + Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2010 bag
Photobucket
ugh i'd look hot as fuck in that, no?

No comments: