Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fashion's Finest at Coachella

Ok. I swear this one's my last post on anything Coachella related (bitch, as if). Umm...let's see who else was there just to make my achy breaky heart go all moaning and crying...umm well Vicky C's Alessandra Ambrosia was there. Homegurl looks gorge.
Photobucket
Ehh the outfit is cute...very cliche.
Photobucket
Devon Aoki! Devon motherfucking Aoki!
Photobucket
Why oh why oh why did she shave it? Why? Gurl looks like your average damn lesbian down the street living in the trailer who has cats as boyfriends. Do.Not.Like.
Photobucket
I like her outfit here. And what the fuck is Pixie wearing (more like not wearing). Gurl, cover up your itty bitty goodies. Nobody want's a 90's sucky sucky rehash look.
Photobucket
Seeing a gay and his faghag always puts a smile on my face.
Photobucket
Thinspiration goddess Alexa Chung. Love the outfit. Simple, chic.
Photobucket
Well Hello There Rosie. Oh don't mind me, i'll just photoshop your face out while I'll put my fug face next to Jason Statham (oh god buckle in the knees ya'll, he's hot).
Photobucket
wtf, she smokes?!? Since when?
Photobucket
Photobucket
oooh la la la la love this look. Loving that damn Isabel Marant fur vest.
Photobucket
Camilla Belle! The outfit is hella boring tho.
Photobucket
*Cleans up saliva dripping* oh umm hey there Kellan. I'm not even gonna go there...ya'll know I how I feel about my boo.
Photobucket
*Eniko don't play flashbacks...* oh hey there Chanel! Gurl you look gooooooooood...
Photobucket
forget Anne Hatheway, lets stare at Adam Shulman.
Photobucket
I'm sorry bosworth, but stop stealing the attention from that fine empress sitting all by her self in front of you. Disrespect gurl, disrespect.
Photobucket
So what did we learn from these posts? We need boyfriends that look like Kellan & Adam, short shorts (ladies, shave down there...YES shave carefully down there cause I had a friend who didn't shave there and her fur was all wide open for all of us to see at school), lose some weight so we can look good in flats, oh and drink lots and lots of alcohol! Nothing like Coachella. oh fuck the restricted Coachella posts, I'm doing a "What would you wear" post! yay yay yay yay yay yay yay.

No comments: