Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Guy Ritchie is dating.....Michaela Kocianova!?! Say whu now?

While Madonna is spreading her vagina ashes all over Jesus Luz's crotch and face (oh and apparently Adam Senn made his way around this whole thing somewhere too) my gurl Michaela Kocianova is spreading the love with Guy Ritchie! Yes, as in the whipped bitch that was once married to Madonna! Guy needs love too! ugh, I don't know about you, but a papi chulo sounds so good right about now.
Photobucket
ugh, kudos for Guy (don't tell Madonna I said it's an upgrade cause that bitch would fist my face) but yeah....it's an upgrade. ugh, shit, and why the fuck does Michaela look flawless even with a damn pap shot....ooh yeah....cause she's a model. Personally, I think they make a cute couple. I hope it lasts.... unless it starts interfering with Michaela missin Galliano's shows then there needs to be some compromises and talking.

1 comment: