Sunday, April 25, 2010

So Tony, What Would You Wear At Coachella?

Let's make this one a quickie. So let's pretend "Robert" from down the street (Ok, I probably got this name while looking at some tag the grocery store clerk was wearing today) asked me "So umm Tony....I heard you're going to Coachella. Now, you're obviously a well put together homo, but the question everybody around here is asking what are you going to wear to Coachella?". So what exactly would I wear for those 3 days?
Photobucket
Well i've chosen from the Spring/Summer 2010 collections and which collections I'd love to wear in the hot fields of Indio Cali are (in no particular order):
1. Missoni. I've been raving about this collections for fucking days and days. I swear, I'm probably shitting missoni stripes in every shade and color. This collection was made for the hot suns and beaches.
Photobucket
2. Louis Vuitton. HELLO, what better way to get your cray cray creativity at a music festival than to wear Vuitton?! It's perfection connection. Plus, I know i'd look gorgeous in say Chanel's or Magda's look over there while dancing.
Photobucket
3. Proenza Schouler. Another collection made for dancing my skank ass off while looking gorgeous. Also another collection made for the sun.
Photobucket
4. I've been into a preppy mood lately.....I can just imagine myself looking minimal with a headband with a leather polo on and some shorts....flawless.
Photobucket
5. Prada. Like duh! It's all about the prints and the short suits....perfect!
Photobucket
Well that's that. Picturing my brown ass in every look....ugh I hate my life! I want everything!

No comments: