Sunday, May 2, 2010

Vogue Russia May 2010: Anabela Belikova by Tom Munro

PROGRESS!!!!!!! FINALLY, my true model boo Anabela Belikova finally got her first vogue cover ever! Thanks Vogue Russia for making a dream come true. You've made dozens and dozens of gay fashion obsessed boys around the world cry little tears of glitter like me. Ugh, this is remarkable *tear tear*.
Photobucket
I'm sorry if I'm late posting this but I've finally had time. Honestly though, I'm so glad and screaming like a little school girl. Plus, she looks divine in that Viktor & Rolf dress and she's exuding such a killer pose on the cover. I really want to get this issue but unfortunately it's hard to get Vogue Russia issues around here. Luckily, I found this magazine & news stand that sells Vogue Russia a couple of weeks ago so hopefully they'll have this issue next time I go there. As for the content, there's a couture ed with Alessandra playing pussy with my papi chulo Simon Nessman and some other papi chulo. Gotta love her in this Dior dress....
Photobucket
Ugh loving her in the Valentino....
Photobucket
Then there's an ed with Iris (I could care less about her) who's being outshined by my gurl Heidi Mount
Photobucket
Photobucket
And then an ed with Lula (who is this? homegurl knows how to werq) and goddess Anabela:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Loving every ed in this issue. One of my favorite models is on the cover and the content throughout the issue is incredible. Definitely a worthy issue for me to get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg im so jealous of that biatch Anabela