Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alexis Mabille Mens Spring/Summer 2011: My Favorite Of The Season

It's officially Paris fashion week and I could care less what has been presented in Milan and what is left of Paris fashion week cause I'm gonna straight up say it: Alexis Mabille could possible be my favorite of the whole season. It's absolutely gorgeous! It's so me!!! Every inch of it screams me.
Photobucket
I'm getting a slight beachy hippie influence. If anything, I could see myself wearing these clothes to a party or an event on the beach. It's gorgeous ya'll. Stunning. What I love about it is that it's masculine but appeals to me by being slightly feminine. Its very gay, very me! There's some shimmer and some sparkle within there. It's also decorated, or in a better term, styled. Who ever did the styling deserves a big ol' gold star because it was executed wonderfully. The tying of the sandals over the pants while the top's silhouette being floaty or slim looks amazing here. The jewelry also looks exquisite. And a collection featuring rompers...can it get any better? I also love the cinching of the waist. While every other collection has featured pure neutral colors and the same ol' cliche menswear styling, this collection offers such a fun way of dressing and speaks more to my dressing up ways. I could go on why I love this collection but let's get to the point and post my favorite looks from the collection which is pretty much everything:
ugh these two are so gorgeous! Especially the opening look. It's my favorite. Hmmmm...let's wear it out shopping near the beach? Near Santa Monica? Loves it
Photobucket
The first one looks perfect for a hot summer day while the next one looks perfect out in the city.
Photobucket
These are so light and fresh.
Photobucket
oooh let's wear the first one to some evening event by the beach? And the second one on a lazy day while going to the grocery store? yeah, I come up with the most random places to wear them. haha
Photobucket
I love how the second one with the hoodie features a slight touch of metallic with the tank top under it.
Photobucket
The first one is cute but I love the second look with the hoodie more. Perfect for a chilly day.
Photobucket
ugh I love the second suit. I love the shimmery fabric and the jacket being like a motorcycle jacket.
Photobucket
Cute...
Photobucket
So ummm papi chulo Christian Ronaldo invited my ass to Monte Carlo and he's like "baby were going to a party by the beach. Look chic, sexy, but fabulous!" and so i'd pick the first one bitch. I fucking love the second one! Sparkle, Sparkle bitch!
Photobucket
ugh.....I'm lusting over these two! You know how much I love me some black on black looks! Especially with a little shimmer.
Photobucket
And that's Alexis Mabille Mens Spring/Summer 2011 from me to you. Now, if only I had one of these full on looks. Salivating over everything.

No comments: