Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Christina Aguilera Motherfuckers!

I'm usually prancing like a fairy around the streets of my casa wanting to be Natasha Poly, Snejana Onopka, or the ho down Sepulveda that gets lovin and money honey but today I wanna be Christina Aguilera. I can't help it, bitch is my number one pop star of all time atm (sorry brit brit). Bitch is like my mama dearest which is like Madonna being my sisters mama dearest (does that basically mean my sister is old as hell? which one you ask?). Well since I'm having an Aguilera moment at the fucking moment, lets celebrate with one of my favorite goodies of hers. I'm still dirrty too. Ever since I came out of my mother's uterus.
No matter what you're thinking of me, still dirrty!

ps. yours truly has some finals to complete these next upcoming days so unless there's news surrounding Katie Holmes's sex tape or Christian Ronaldo's cock flashing in front of my eyes, then i'll be happily dirrty in my bedroom reading spanish books and thinking about concave mirrors and how the fuck they reflect :). Au Revoir.

No comments: