Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Emporio Armani Spring/Summer 2011 Mensi: Erotic and Sexy. Gotta Love It.

Well i've never really payed attention to Giorgio's Emporio Armani label, well only for the hot guys running down the runway, but I actually like his latest collection. This is where you go "but why Tony?". Well silly bitch, I love it because a) there's a shitload of leather pants and I'm a sucker for leather pants and there's looks I actually ACTUALLY would wear and b) it was a fucking eye candy festival right there! Here's my proof:
Photobucket
Erotica anyone? More eye candy:
Photobucket
Photobucket
leotards? Oh YES!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the point in my life where for once I actually wanna be leather skin Giorgio Armani, the man himself......
Photobucket
I hate you Armani! Surrounded by all those damn guys. ugh. Major ugh.
Photobucket
So it was urban, there was leather, leather daddies, there was S&M, it was erotic, hot guys....yeah what's not to love. The beginning part of the collection was very me. There were things I'd actually wear while it was kinda "meh" in the middle. By the end, it was pure love again. As for my favorite looks, they would be these with the exception of the third one with a simple white t-shirt under:
Photobucket
And that's that!

ps. If you're wondering "why is this bitch infiltrating my head with homo erotic tendencies" it's because my summer has been fucking boring so far, so I'll blog just about anything. *kiss kiss muah!*

2 comments:

Katnani said...

I enjoyed the erotic frenzy too! ;)

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

that damn bitch Giorgio, take da hands off my men!!!!!