Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gucci Time! Gucci Spring/Summer 2011 Mens

What the hell is happening to Frida? Another boring, mature, drab and classic collection. What happened to those fun and adventurous collections from her that I loved!?!
I love that it's so 70's jet set, which i could easily envision some party guy on the get go wearing this, but it's so safe. On a side note, I'm always loving the menswear casting. Who ever does it deserves a big A+ because every guy down the runway is incredibly chic looking and they each have the best hair among every menswear show. I mean every time I go to my Russians to get my haircut, I don't just take a random picture. No, I always take a freakin' Gucci runway picture because they always have the best hairstyles. Absolute best. Wait? Who does the hair again for Gucci? Orlando Pita? Guido? Whatever, just amazing hair. It's always so tasteful but very beachy and exudes such a fresh and youthful image. On a positive note, I did love the accessories and shoes. Those suede moccasins are gorge. Especially the blue ones.
Photobucket
Stunning bags as usual. My favorites have to be these two, especially the shoulder bag.
Photobucket
Stunning sunnies. Love the colored lenses, particularly the brown ones.
Photobucket
My only favorite looks were these though:
Photobucket
Hopefully Frida doesn't go the "safe" route and actually does something exciting for womenswear in october. I'm crossing my fingers and every possible body part I can so that homegurl pulls it together and makes her next collection pure gold.

No comments: