Friday, June 18, 2010

Jil Sander Spring/Summer 2011 Mens: Electric Colors Galore!

umm color orgy galore anyone? ugh color cluster fuck everywhere and its making my fruity self go crazy! I fucking love it!
Photobucket
It's not contrived, restricted, or drab. It's anything but those three. The clothes themselves are exuding this effortlessness and have this easyness to them while the colors add a jolt of character and creativity, especially the perfect usage of the neon and electric colors for a spring/summer collection. I'm also loving the ease of the suits, very effortless and cool. I'm lusting over those sweaters and t-shirts with the zig-zag rainbow colors, which I can just see myself wearing with some simple shorts or skinny jeans and I'd instantly look like the hottest biatch around. They're must haves for me for the next spring/summer 2011 season. The colors are just delish, especially considering how I know everyone in menswear is going to go all mundane and drab when it comes to the color palette. The juxtaposition of having such electrified collection viewed in such a natural environment makes the collection even more fascinating. Plus, is it just me or is this the most "gayest" Raf has gone for the Jil Sander label? Idk, but I freaking love it! Anyways, enough verbal diarrhea and let's go to the looks I'm obsessing over: Lets wear these two out for coffee? no? or maybe out shopping?
Photobucket
Photobucket
ugh if, emphasizes on the "if", I had a job at a blue collared type of job, i'd so wear the second look. I'm such a sucker for hot pink. Plus, the sunnies look gorge.
Photobucket
give me damn look number 2 ASAP!
Photobucket
ugh, those striped pieces are simply cool.
Photobucket
I'm loving the styling on the first look below. Just love the combo of the shorts suit while it's belted and has that electrifying neon orange and blue long sleeve under and also has the dash off coolness with those glasses. It's feminine while looking extremely cool. It's so me.
Photobucket
I can see that flower printed button down everywhere for next year's menswear fashion oriented magazines. I'm in love with the suits and tailoring.
Photobucket
I just love the belting. It adds a hint of femininity.
Photobucket
Those rainbow zig-zag tops are so going on my spring/summer 2011 must have lists. Picture this: Those tops, plus denim skinnies, flip flops, my prada spring/summer 2010 sunnies, and my shoulder bag, a simple black bangle, and off we are to Melrose. Ugh gorgeous.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Definitely one of my favorites so far in the season. Can't wait for Burberry!

No comments: