Thursday, June 24, 2010

Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2010 Ad Campaign: Natalia Vodianova, Christy Turlington, & Karen Elson by Steven Meisel

Hallelujah!!! Praise the lord, or should I say Steven Meisel, cause Vuitton's ad campaign to their "boring"collection, or in my eyes, turned out beautiful behind the lenses. Just gorgeous. I'm lusting over the evening dresses shot with Natalia being in my favorite gown from the collection below:
Photobucket
Stunning right? ugh. It's so glamorous, so "50s housewives getting fixed & ready & pampered to go out", so womanly, and very very luxurious. It's beyond beautiful. Meisel, one of my favorite photographers, has done it again. Here are more shots:
Photobucket
This one's my second favorite:

Photobucket
Photobucket
GO-JUS! One of the best of season without a doubt!

No comments: