Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Proenza Schouler Resort 2010

One of my favorites from the resort season. Absolutely gorgeous.
Photobucket
I just love how Lazaro & Jack created such an exotic (in terms of prints) urban collection while remaining fun, fresh, and eclectic at the same time. It's very true to them. Don't even get me started on the bags and shoes and jewelry. It's just too good. I'm salivating over those. Especially the shoes. They look so comfy yet incredibly chic and give the outfits an extra touch. I'm also desperately wanting that damn green bag in the first pic. Simply delish. I'm also loving how they're still kind of going in this school girl type of direction. Bravo Jack & Lazaro, Bravo! Now, as for the looks i'm lusting over and I'd like to wear asap while i'm out and about are:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's all so me.

No comments: