Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Snejana Onopka In A Dress!!!! My Gawd!

Looks like Divanopka had to either get a) her maid or b) Vladita la locita, the runway maid, to do her laundry composed of skinnies and grey t-shirts (HEY! Vlada needs some money honey while she's back at home duh!) because Snej was wearing this below at a fashion party Kyiv recently:
Photobucket
yes, a fucking dress!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG!! I mean we all know the bitch doesn't get off her high horse for nothing unless it's a big ol' russian billionaire cock (like me) or some big ol' maybach car (or however you spell it) but she got off her high horse and wore of a dress instead of her usual skinnies and smelly Ts? My lord, what has the world gone to! Well homegurl looks gorgeous, no? Those legs!!!!
Photobucket
And were saving the picture at the top of this post in my thinspirational file in 3.......2.........1............

No comments: