Friday, July 2, 2010

Shop Till You Drop: Latest Purchases

Lots of new things to vent out here but let's start off with what i've bought recently. Shopping till I drop at Nordstrom, Prada, American Apparel, & Marc by Marc is the best therapy ever! Who needs fucking Dr.Drew or Dr.Phil when you can just splurge and get that natural high! amiright?!?
Photobucket
Let's start off fuckers with Nordstrom. Me and one of my dearest friend(well idk since we had a little "issue") went to the Electric Daisy Carnival here in sunny bright Cali so before I went, I decided to get me some cute moccassins for that event.
Photobucket
Never ever ever wear moccassins to a damn rave. I got stepped on so many fucking times and they were ruined by the end of the day. ewww. They also stretched out A LOT. Ugh.
I also made a recent trip to Marc By Marc Jacobs to get a few cheap things like this gem ring, lipstick pen, and a mirror compact.
Photobucket
I've also been in need of some exercising shorts so I got these cute ones at American Apparel.
Photobucket
They're actually swimming shorts but the guy *swoon* told me he'd recommend the swimming shorts for exercising since they offer more movement or something along the lines of that. Whatever, I got those cause they were the cutest ones.
As for the last thing I've recently bought, say hello to my latest child. I just had to get these Prada Spring/Summer 2010 runway glasses. Aren't they gorgeous?
Photobucket
Seen here on the runway:
Photobucket
I've been obsessing over these sunnies since ever! Just look at them, they're absolutely gorgeous:
Photobucket
Well that's that. I'll keep yah posted sluts while pretending to be Shu Pei at Prada while actually wearing my sunnies. -love Tony.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can i shave yo pussy gurl?! you be hairy as fuck