Sunday, October 24, 2010

Spirit Week & Homecoming! And Pose, Pump, Pose Y'all

Well hello there! Let's make this post quick mkay! ugh, don't we look cute showing our school spirit?
Photobucket
Before homecoming, the typical school does "spirit week" and that's exactly what we did. I only dressed up for 3 of the days out of the 5 because the other were simply quite lame. First day was "twin day" and of course me and my favorite homegurlforever Amy decided to dress up the same! Stupid bitch only didn't really listen and decided at the last minute she wanted to wear boots so the whole matching shoes was so thrown out. Other than that, we were twins!

Photobucket
(vintage t-shirt, scarves (both) were a gift from a friend, jeans from pacsun, minnetonka moccasins, and H&M cardigan)
Later that week was "Blast from the Past" and so of course I SO had to do a little 80s moment. Flashdance anyone? Btw, it was so my fucking idea to do the 80s within my friends. I mean I so deserve the credit mkay.
Photobucket
(Jeans from Forever21, patent leather shoes from Aldo, vintage t-shirt, Pink sweatshirt from Urban Outfitters, headband from H&M, bracelet from Marc by Marc Jacobs)
Photobucket
ugh I love this picture...
Photobucket
Photobucket
btw, i was extremely running out of gas after school so I went to the gas station with my Amy. Trust me, judging from the photos below, I really have no idea how to put gas in my damn bmw..
Photobucket
Being gay, I HAD to take fucking photos. Who needs Steven Meisel when I got my handy dandy Indian homegurl and my iphone to take these gorge photos! And Snap!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fast forward to homecoming. I hate football games, I really do, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to satisfy her homegurls. Plus, I had no other plans really lol. I had to put the quintessential yellow and red colors on my face...
Photobucket
and I posed more and more! I was helping out Key Club, so don't think i'm just some lazy fuck mkay lol.
Photobucket
This is where errrthang got worse.
Photobucket
I let key club borrow my car because apparently the guy that was going to lend our club his car for our homecoming parade totally like bailed out at like the last moment and that was such a problemo. Being the nice and caring person, I lent my car to be part of our school's homecoming parade for our club. Guess what happens, I get fucking dents from the dumbasses that sat up there and a ton of scratches. Oh, and this part on the side is sort of breaking off. Yeah, real fucking nice. oh, and did I mention that glue and glitter from the t-shirt I made got stuck to my sear in the car? ugh, I totally neglected everything and just went to have fun. After parking in the student parking lot, I had a quick little ciggie and a good ol' caramel iced macchiato.
Photobucket
Oh, and special people get into football games free thanks to nice math teachers they used to have last year ;D
Once I entered, I just met up with the girls and gossiped, talked about boys, got in fights with boys, became picture whores, and laughed the night away.
Photobucket
Photobucket
eww I look like I peeed here...
Photobucket
Photobucket
After homecoming, me and my gurl Cheetah (above in the far left) had a good ol' calorific adventure at Jack in the box and then called it a night. It was definitely a blast. Ugh, mucho mucho fun. and that's it bitches.
TTYL

No comments: