Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Lanvin for H&M Lookbook is Here!!!

omfg, I'm like hyperventilating!!! omfg, so errbody knows that Lanvin is doing a collection for H&M with phenomenal prices and the lookbook is finally available! And another plus is that Irina Lazareanu, one of my all time favorite models, is modeling it all! Yes oh yes!
Photobucket
Including the looks above, these are all my favorite looks from the whole collection. Those necklaces, that sheer jacket, that faux fur jacket, and those t-shirts SO need to be mine. Just fabulous!
I'm head over heels for the pink/green flowered necklace. It's practically identical to the same necklace featured in the resort 2010 collection (which I LOVE). Both these looks below are just absolutely phenomenal. Chic, feminine, fierce, fabulous, and oh so pretty! That fur, those necklaces, ugh the colors!
Photobucket
omfg that yellow! ugh I'm so salivating at the moment. That red dress is purely pretty.
Photobucket
I swear, if I had a vagina and I wore dresses on a regular basis, i'd so get the yellow dress and the black sheer one below asap. I'm lusting over this tuxedo jacket and the t-shirt...
Photobucket
How can you have a Lanvin collection for H&M and not feature black? It's like absolutely cray cray. My favorite of these two is the first one. So chic and badass. The second one is quintessential Lanvin.
Photobucket
I liked these a lot too...
Photobucket
I love how I can look at any piece and pin point it to an almost exact replica from an actual Lanvin collection. I just love that! Seriously, Alber did a terrific job. It's true to his aesthetic for the label and that's absolutely amazing that it's being available to the masses for a terrific price. I'm just amazed by Alber!

ps. I'm DEFINITELY buying those sunnies. Hands down, one of the top things I need to buy. Lanvin SS07 much?

ps. I'm SO going to do another post about the actual pieces I'm really interested in purchasing.

No comments: